Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Tub for Two: Part 1

You had never done anything like this before, but maybe that's why it held such fascination for you. You've always been the good little girl, never taking any real risks. At least not since a few drunken nights back in college, and just having a one nighter with a guy from class, or giving a blowjob in the car while your boyfriend was driving wasn't really as dangerous as it felt at the time, but this could be. You got tired of your grown up life and finally decided it was time to stop stifling yourself and take a real risk for a change, damn the consequences. This you couldn't pass up. If it worked out, "I'll have a delicious secret little memory and no one will ever know what I did."

The blogger seemed like a nice enough guy. And hot too. If he was half the lover he seemed to be in his posts or e-mails, "I'm going to have the best sex I've had in years," you thought as you drove down the deserted country road as dusk approached. The invitation to meet at his secluded cottage seemed ideal. It was far enough from home that you feel comfortable you won't run into anyone you know. And the idea of a stolen night at a secret get away spot seemed a guarantee of passion. But your nerves were starting to get the best of you. This was seeming very secluded. Too secluded. It had been at least several miles since you'd driven through a town, and there was only an occasional farm to break up the thick, dark forest lining the road. "What if this guy turns out to be a psycho? He could kill me out here and no one would ever know." You hadn't told anyone where you were going. How could you explain this to your girlfriends? The sun was setting and the next turn was onto a dirt road. "If my car breaks down out here I'm screwed," you thought."I'd probably get eaten by a bear." Then you imagined getting eaten by him, the way he described it to you in his e-mail, and you felt a sexy little tingle between your legs. "Well, I've come this far, I'm not going to chicken out now." But it still felt dangerous. He hadn't even given you a phone number. Just directions. As your car bumped and rumbled down the dirt road the trees seemed to be closing in, almost as if they are reaching for your car as the road narrows. You decide to lock the doors for now. You should almost be there now. He said it would be on the left. "Damn it. Where is it?" And then ahead you saw a clearing on the left and in it, a small, A-frame cabin with lights on inside. As your tires crunch on the gravel driveway the door opens and he steps out and as he smiles and wave you suddenly relax and realize how tightly you had been gripping the wheel. You come to a stop as he walks over and reaches to open the car door for you. He pulls for a moment before you realize the door is still locked. "Sorry!" Not the most romantic or passionate first words upon meeting.

As you step out of the door I sweep you into my arms and my mouth covers yours in a passionate kiss I'd been waiting months for. Your warmth and your body feel as good against mine as I had imagined. A little surprised, you tense for a moment and then relax and kiss back. Suddenly the kiss is broken and I step back and with one hand still on your low back my other arm sweeps behind your legs and I pick you up. You grab my face as I start to carry you toward the cabin and this time your tongue parts my lips and you feel that familiar little tingle between your legs again.

5 comments:

JRM said...

Oh my, you are good at this... damn, that is hot! I can't wait for you to put up Part 2!!!!

Casdok said...

Tease!

Phil said...

JRM, Thx for the great compliment. Glad you like it.

Casdok- Of course I tease. I want you to have to come back for the rest.

A. Secret said...

Ohhh the suspense is delicious! Will they or won't they? Do tell...
XX

Phil said...

a. secret- Stop being facetious. The question isn't will they or won't they, it's how will they?